Source: Epson America, Inc.
MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jan. 7, 2019
Who: Epson America will show attendees a complete suite of essential technology solutions needed to meet the in-store and back office requirements of the new “intelligent” store at the NRF 2019 Retail’s Big Show in booth #3455.
What: Epson will be showcasing a variety of POS technology solutions that enhance the in-store shopping experience, as well as back area/office business solutions that help stores manage operations. Products on display include:
Front Store Solutions Showcase
This showcase will feature POS solutions that enable key functionality such as line busting, online ordering, self-service, and more to increase operational and transaction efficiency.
- The Epson OmniLink® TM-H6000V multifunction thermal receipt printer will be demonstrated in a simulated retail checkout area. Designed for the cloud, this printer helps retailers leverage printing from Web-based apps including online ordering services.
- The Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI receipt printer facilitates mobile transactions anywhere in the store with iBeacon and NFC connectivity
- The Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI-i receipt printer controls multiple peripherals directly from the printer, including MSR, barcode scanner, scale, cash drawer, and display
- The compact Epson TM-m10 and TM-m30 receipt printers will demonstrate how they help build a strong mobile POS transaction environment
- The Epson Mobilink™ P20, P60II, and P80/P80 Plus mobile receipt printers will show how belt-clip printing via wireless and Bluetooth connectivity makes the mobile transaction experience easier
- Epson’s KDS Multi-Station demo will feature the OmniLink L90 Plus-i liner-free compatible (LFC) thermal label printer with built in KDS functionality ideal for Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) and Full Service Restaurants (FSRs) who wish to put expiration labels on ingredients or prepare food to maintain food freshness
- 4yousee — Provider of a complete software solution to manage and monitor companies’ digital signage, will be showing how its advanced management function for all digital signage output leverages Epson’s OmniLink intelligent printer. https://www.4yousee.com.br/en/
- Alveni — Manufacturer of interactive kiosk solutions for all vertical market segments will be showing how it leverages the power of Epson’s OmniLink intelligent printer for retail-focused POS solutions. https://alveni.com/web/
- Diebold Nixdorf — A global provider of connected commerce in the retail and financial industry, will be showing how it leverages Epson’s TM-T88V POS printer for its self-service Kiosk. The joint solution is beneficial for QSRs providing easy self-service ordering. https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us
- POSitouch — Provider of feature-rich POS systems for the food service industry, will be showcasing how it leverages the Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI POS printer for clean and fast guest check and receipt printing for table service and QSRs, hotels, country clubs and pizza delivery. https://positouch.com
- Shopper POS — Provider of a mobile POS application will be showing how it leverages Epson’s Mobilink P20 receipt printer for mobile ordering and Epson’s compact TM-m30 receipt printer to provide retailers with a reliable solution to quickly print customer and merchant-facing receipts, reducing customer wait time. https://www.shopperpos.com
- Teamwork Retail —An enterprise POS and retail management solutions provider, will be showing its cloud-based omnichannel POS solution with Epson’s compact TM-m30 thermal receipt printer and the Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI POS printer. The joint solutions will offer retail customers a complete cloud-based omnichannel experience with all the essential components needed to improve operational efficiency. http://www.teamworkretail.com.
Information/Experiential Signage using Laser Projection
Epson will be utilizing selected laser projector models to dynamically project content showcasing how projectors can be used in different applications in retail settings to engage customers and enhance the shopping experience:
- LightScene™ – Accent lighting laser projectors are designed to aesthetically blend with the environment while dynamically projecting content on virtually any surface or material, enabling applications in way finding, branding and visual merchandising to increase customer engagement and enhance customer service.
- PowerLite® L615U – Powerful, compact and full featured laser projector designed to deliver powerful performance for retail informational/experiential signage applications at a great value.
- Pro L1755UNL with X02 Lens – Laser projector with ultra short-throw lens offers ultra bright, vivid color and powerful, uncompromising images up to 1,000-inches diagonal in retail settings.
Back Office/Store Solutions Showcase
This showcase will feature business solutions that help manage back store operations:
- Cornerstone – Print as a Service program is designed to provide predictable printing expenses and offers the latest printing technology available for offices and end users.
- WorkForce® Pro WF-M5799 – Workgroup multifunction printer with Replaceable Ink Pack System offers low-cost monochrome printing1 and compatibility with ISV and third-party software solutions.
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 – High-speed multifunction color line head printer delivers brilliant-quality output with breakthrough speeds up to 100 ISO pages per minute2 for SMB and corporate workgroups.
Partner Booths Showcases
- Aila Technologies — Provider of smart iOS-based devices and integrated scanning technology, will be showing how it leverages Epson’s TM-m30 POS receipt printer with Aila's Interactive Kiosk to enhance the customer experience and streamline operations for retailers. Booth #1240. www.ailatech.com
- Heartland —Provider of a POS platform that connects single or multi merchant locations with their payroll, marketing, loyalty, inventory management and e-commerce systems, will show how Epson’s OmniLink TM-T88VI, Mobilink P80 and TM-L90 Plus receipt printers seamlessly integrate with Heartland POS out of the box. Booth #2365. www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com
- LOC Software — Provider of solutions to make transactions more manageable, more profitable and more frequent, will show how it leverages Epson’s OmniLink TM-H6000V multifunction printer to provide retailers with multi-purpose self-checkout attendant station printers for conventional checkout, plus easy integration for mobile queue busting where printed receipts are required. Booth #4461. www.locsoftware.com
- Touch Dynamic — A manufacturer of all-in-one POS systems, will be showcasing its Slim printer base, which was designed exclusively around the Epson TM-m30 receipt printer to address customer issues such as space restrictions, environmental roadblocks and peripheral specifications. Booth #4264. www.touchdynamic.com
When: The conference Expo Hall is open Sunday, Jan. 13 from 9 a.m to 4:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 14 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday, Jan. 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City; Epson booth #3455
Why: Epson is dedicated to meeting customers’ needs as they move from a traditional retail space to a more intelligent store by delivering the latest technologies required to address changing customer behavior. For additional information, visit Epson’s website.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 85 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Compared with best-selling, monochrome laser printers priced at $499 (USD) or less and 40 ppm or less per industry available data as of April 2018. Calculation based on continuous printing of ISO pages with highest-capacity individual cartridges or ink packs. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
2 Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed.
EPSON, PowerLite and WorkForce are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark is a trademark and LightScene is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark and Mobilink is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc.