SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Today, Linc announced that its leading CX Automation platform has been added to the SAP Store, the recently created marketplace for solutions and services from SAP and its partners following the merging of the SAP App Center for partner solutions with SAP Store for SAP solutions. Availability through the SAP Store will make it easier and seamless for SAP’s leading enterprise retailers and disruptor brands to access Linc’s CX Automation platform providing them with end-to-end solutions, resolving 85% of all customer service inquiries without the need to escalate to a human agent.
Linc’s patented no-dialog tree technology enables an award-winning customer experience and allows customers to engage in 2-way conversations across all communication channels throughout the entire customer journey with seamless hand-off to people in the contact center, at a store or in an advocate network. Linc is fully integrated with SAP Commerce Cloud to provide a first-line responder to customers.
The key benefits of utilizing the Linc solution for SAP companies:
- Minimizing friction and long wait-times by resolving customer inquiries through automation for the consumer and the agent.
- Reducing the amount of customer service inquiries by seamlessly supporting a wide range of service intents and questions, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and reducing costs at the same time!
- Providing real-time assistance to customers’ critical buying questions on topics ranging from product information to promo use.
- Delivering seamless, branded post-purchase experiences that help drive additional revenue, reduce WISMO contacts, increase loyalty and delight customers regardless of channel.
- Providing end-to-end customer experience support and operational efficiency from a single partner.
- Extensive integration with leading eCommerce platforms, ESPs, shipping carriers and customer support platforms used by enterprise brands.
Linc’s Digital Workers are highly nuanced and provide best-in-class solutions for resolving customer interactions with minimal need for live agents, thereby reducing costs and increasing efficiency. Key functionalities include:
- Holistic Post-Purchase Order Support: Going beyond post-fulfillment, this digital worker encompasses pre-fulfillment inquiries such as order modifications and cancellations. In addition, these digital workers include tracking and shipping support, returns and exchanges, “Make Good” services, coordinating omnichannel and split fulfillment options and WISMO support.
- Consultative Selling and Buying Assistance: These Digital Workers include support for pre-purchase sales and delivering a tailored shopping experience at the individual level with concierge-like services (such as finding the right product, recommendations, and consultative selling), providing answers to detailed product queries to assist consumers’ in their research-before-they-buy process, identifying store inventory and product availability, as well as assisting with identifying and applying active promotions or answering promo code-specific questions to reduce cart abandonment.
- Retention and Loyalty: These Digital Workers drive auto-delivery and subscription awareness to increase sign-ups to easily reorder past purchases, resolve loyalty and membership inquiries, and provide fast warranty registration and claim resolution.
Linc was incubated and funded by SAP.iO, SAP’s strategic business unit that invests in and accelerates startup innovation. Linc is a partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. As such, it is empowered to build, market and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simple framework under a single, global contract.
SAP customers looking to add Linc as a solution can visit: https://store.sap.com/dcp/en/product/display-0000059693_live_v1/Linc's%20Customer%20Experience%20Automation%20Platform
Linc is an award-winning CX Automation Solution, providing end-to-end experiences for modern enterprise retailers and disruptor brands, to rapidly resolve 85+% of complex, high fidelity, eCommerce use cases through built-in Digital Workers, across all communication channels. Linc's platform empowers leading brands like Kimberly Clark, Carter's | Oshkosh, Levi's, Vineyard Vines and to deliver anywhere-engagement and real-time services across the entire customer journey. For more information please visit www.letslinc.com
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Any statements in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties described in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent annual report on Form 20-F, that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. SAP cautions readers not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements which SAP has no obligation to update and which speak only as of their dates.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210713005130/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2021