Digital Marketers Can Now Use Evergage to Deliver Tailored Experiences to Customers in Real Time, Regardless of Channel – Driving Greater Loyalty and Conversions
Evergage, the leading provider of real-time personalization, recently unveiled Evergage for Mobile Apps. Available immediately, this new solution shines light on mobile app user behavior – providing actionable, real-time information so digital marketers can better engage users with relevant, personalized experiences. With Evergage, marketers can now obtain unprecedented insights into user behavioral attributes, preferences and intent across all digital channels, and act on that data in the moment – delivering a consistent, individualized experience whether someone is traversing their website, Web app, mobile site or mobile app.
Stymied by a lack of insight and/or siloed systems, many companies fail to synthesize data across touchpoints to form a cohesive, omnichannel picture of customers and personalize accordingly. A recent Evergage survey shows that 76% of marketers using personalization have deployed it across their websites, yet only 16% on their mobile apps – despite the fact that mobile apps drive more than half of all time spent on digital media. Meanwhile, the benefits of pervasive personalization are striking; Gartner reports that by 2018, organizations that have fully invested in all types of online personalization will outsell those that haven’t by more than 30%.1
“We’re excited about the new Evergage for Mobile Apps capabilities,” said Molly Baab, director of product management at Rue La La, a leading e-commerce lifestyle destination. “The ability to use a single system to track our members’ behavior on either our website or mobile app and then use that data for real-time personalization is phenomenal. This will allow us to have a complete view of our increasingly mobile customer base and, at the same time, boost loyalty and purchase rates by delivering consistent experiences regardless of channel.”
By combining mobile app behavioral data with that from other channels into a single actionable data store, Evergage for Mobile Apps lets marketers connect the dots, so a unified customer view is no longer a pipe dream. Marketers can deliver relevant product and content recommendations to individuals in real time, and create fluid user experiences across touchpoints that improve customer satisfaction and conversions. Tapping into the power of the Evergage Platform, marketers also benefit from the ability to conduct and manage personalization campaigns from a single, user-friendly SaaS application.
Useful to companies across industries – including retail, travel/hospitality, technology, financial services, content publishing and more – Evergage for Mobile Apps is easy to deploy, requiring the insertion of just a few lines of code within customer apps. Features and benefits include:
- Real-time behavioral tracking – logs mobile app user sessions, screen views, time spent per screen, product purchases, products added to carts and product reviews posted, to support more effective personalization.
- Unified view of customers – provides the ability to take insights gathered on mobile app users and apply the information to personalize a user’s experience on another channel, such as Web, and vice versa.
- Centralized cross-channel data and campaign management – enables marketers to build segments, test and manage personalization campaigns, and access detailed reports – regardless of the channel used.
- Single application from a single provider – ensures all data is available in real-time from a common database environment, unlike other competing solutions; in addition, all personalization features are part of a single-vendor solution.
- Evergage’s core capabilities applied to a mobile app environment – allows companies to use all key personalization features – including behavioral testing, real-time segmentation and targeting, A/B and multivariate testing, individualized product and content recommendations, statistical analysis, and attribution reporting – with Web and mobile app users.
“As mobile traffic continues to grow, it’s increasingly important for people researching, browsing or shopping on a mobile app to have a seamless, consistent experience with a brand,” said Karl Wirth, Evergage CEO. “Driven by marketing and user imperatives, Evergage for Mobile Apps makes this vision a reality. Customers can unleash the power of Evergage, including tracking and personalization, within their mobile app environments, and save time and increase effectiveness by not having to use two different tools – one for Web and one for mobile. No matter what channel a visitor is using, that person gets an optimized and relevant experience to drive greater satisfaction, repeat visits and purchases.”
Evergage will formally introduce and demonstrate Evergage for Mobile Apps, initially available for iOS applications, at its 2015 Client Summit on Sept. 24 in Boston. For more information, visit www.evergage.com/products/evergage-for-mobile-apps/.
Evergage’s cloud-based platform delivers real-time personalization to more than 500 million web visitors, improving demand generation, revenue growth and customer success for over 120 organizations, including Gardener’s Supply Company, Intuit, Publishers Clearing House, Rue La La, Tivo and Travelzoo. Evergage empowers marketers to increase engagement and conversions of visitors and users through real-time 1:1 personalization based on deep behavioral analytics and customer data. Evergage is a 2014 Marketing ARC Award winner, a 2014 MITX What’s Next Award winner, a Red Herring Top 200 North American company, and a two-time BostInno “50 on Fire” finalist. For more information, visit http://evergage.com.
1 Gillespie, Penny. “Use Digital Personalization to Enrich the Customer Experience.” May 29, 2015.